We believe in hiring great people who have the same passion as us. People who have a genuine passion for amazing customer service.
As an independently owned business, your opinions and thoughts matter to us and may even form part of the exciting business strategy going forward.
We offer full training with a comprehensive induction programme, along with attractive rates of pay and benefits that include tips and discount on food & drink purchased.
So, if you would like to explore a career in this fun and exciting industry, please see below for the latest positions available.
To apply for any of the positions, please click on the Apply Now at the bottom of the position that interests you.
You must send us your CV with a covering e-mail.
Hours - Flexible
We are looking for capable and professional individuals to add to our expanding Kitchen team.
We offer an excellent hourly rate, plus tips and discounted food & drink.
There is an option for 'live in'.
Who do I report to?
What’s the purpose of the job?
Making our customers happy by producing clean and hygienic crockery and cutlery for food service
What will I be doing?
• Filling and emptying the dishwasher with crockery, cutlery, pots and pans
• Keeping our kitchen, tidy and well presented.
• Knowing food hygiene and health & safety standards and making sure me and the team are safe at all times
• Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
How will I be measured?
• Observing me delivering excellent service
• Observing my speed and efficiency in operation of the dishwasher
• My performance against our Values.
• My attitude towards work and my colleagues
What qualifications, skills and experience do I need?
• Basic Food Hygiene desirable.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong listening and collaboration skills.
• Team player.
• Great organisational skills
• A cool head